JUMP TO SECTION
Below is a compilation of questions frequently raised by potential clients. If you have other questions or require clarification, please feel free to email our manager at email@example.com
Clicking on any question in the index will take you straight to the answer. Optionally, you may browse the entire list of questions and answers below.
1. Do you deliver every image you shoot?
2. Do you have a studio?
3. Do you shoot in Raw or JPEG?
4. How large are the photos when printed?
5. Do you offer touch ups?
6. How long does a session typically last?
7. How long does it take to get my images?
8. What happens if I lose my images?
1. How long does it take to get my video?
2. How long does it take to film?
3. How much are your video services?
4. How far in advance do I need to book your services?
5. How long does it take to setup for the shoot?
6. Can you put my logo on the video?
7. What happens if I lose my video?
8. Do you shoot in 4K?
1. What exactly do you do?
2. How much do your services cost?
3. Can I use only part of your services?
4. How long does producing a song take?
5. Will my song be radio quality?
6. What genre of music do you produce?
7. Do you have a studio?
8. What if I want to make changes after it's been recorded?
9. Who will play the instruments on my songs?
10. I've written a song and would like to record it. Where do I start?
11. When do I pay?
12. What exactly does your producer do?
13. I have lyrics but don't know how to make music. Can you do this for me?
Q & A
Q: Do you deliver every image you shoot?
A: No. To save you time and energy, we remove test shots, duplicates and shots that my be out of focus. However, we do deliver all of the "keepers" in a lower resolution so that you can choose which photos you would like edited. Edited photos are delivered in high resolution.
Q: Do you have a studio?
A: We do not have an in-house studio, however, we partner with several photography studio's around Nashville to provide our clients with studio space at exceptional rates. Most of our sessions are done on location at various areas throughout Nashville and do not require a studio. If a studio is required for a particular look, you will be informed before booking your session.
Q: Do you shoot in Raw or JPEG?
A: We always shoot in Raw at the highest resolution. This gives our editors the most flexibility when editing your photos. Unedited shots will be resized and sent to you in JPEG format.
Q: How large are the photos when printed?
A: Given a particular image has not been cropped, we deliver your edited images at a resolution of 6000 x 4000 pixels at 300 ppi. As is, your image will print at 20 x 13 inches. Upon request, we can deliver your images at resolutions as low as 20 ppi which will print at 25 x 16.66 feet for billboard use.
Q: Do you offer touchups?
A: Yes. You may request to have touchups such as skin softening or blemish removal done to your edited images. We do not touchup the unedited images.
Q: How long does a session typically last?
A: Sessions typically last anywhere from 1 to 3 hours depending on the style of the shoot. Natural-light lifestyle shots may only require the camera and a reflector while setting up for a portrait session may require several lights and backdrop changes.
Q: How long does it take to get my images?
A: You will usually receive your low resolution "keepers" the following day. Once you have decided which images you would like to have edited, turnaround time can be anywhere from 2 to 5 days depending on the amount of editing required.
Q: What happens if I lose my images?
A: You can request to have copies of your edited images sent to you up to 3 years from the date of the initial upload. We will also notify you two weeks prior to the removal of your images from our storage, given your email address has not changed.